Saturday 15 October 2011

Fitness Update for October

Hello everyone! This past month has resulted in a lot of changes in my body measurements, with a significant decrease in weight and changes in both directions in measurements.

Height (=): 5 feet
Weight (-): 158 lbs
Waist (-): 35.5 inches
Thighs (+): 27 inches
Calves (=): 16 inches
Arms (-): 12 inches
Chest (without binder) (-): 36
Neck (=): 13

My weight has decreased by 3 pounds, which I'm very happy about. My weight goal is to get down to about 140 lbs. Only 18 lbs to go! At the rate I'm going, my goal will be met by this time next year! It's hard to believe that I've lost nearly 3 inches on my waist. The downside is I'm still a 38" waist size in clothing. 36" just barely fit. Maybe once I lose a bit more fat on my stomach my trouser size will go down. My thighs have increased in diameter, yet it's not really noticeable. The reason for this, I believe, is because I've lost fat but increased muscle. They used to rub together when I walked and now they don't nearly as much, which is a really good thing! Everything else has either stayed the same or decreased slightly. I've lost another inch on my chest - yay! This is the main reason I've started working out - to get rid of my chest. It's my goal to get my female breasts down to an A cup so that I'll no longer have to wear my binder to look flat-chested.

My exercise regime is changing slightly in regards to how much weight I have on the hand weights.

Cardio: Either walking a minimum of 30 minutes a day OR playing a cardio-intensive game on the Kinect (i.e. Dance Central, UFC Trainer, Zumba Fitness) for 30 minutes or more.

Weights: Bicep Curls - 10 reps at 3.5 kg, gradually increasing up to 35 reps at 3.5 kgs per arm
Pullovers - 2 sets of 10 reps at 3.5 kg, gradually increasing up to 2 sets of 15 reps
OR
1 set of 20 reps at 3.5 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment