Sunday 25 September 2011

Quick Update and a WIP



Not too much to say this week. Not much has happened in my personal life, other than a mishap with one of Paul's organizations he's involved with. It's being taken care of, so I'm not too worried about it. I did change my name at my GP's office and my Optician's, which is good.

This week is going to be busy. Tomorrow is shopping, Tuesday is bill paying day and swimming. Wednesday I need to send off letters to utilities to inform them of my name change. On Thursday there's a meeting at Paul's school about "admission into secondary provision" that I need to attend. He'll be "graduating" out of primary school in two more years, so I need to get him on the list to a secondary school by this time next year at the latest. Then Friday is weekend shopping day and coffee morning at Paul's school. Sometime during all this I need to find time to do housework as well.

Lately in the evenings, I've been alternating playing games and crocheting. Currently, I'm working on two blankets - one for Paul and one that will be donated to HAFS (Halton Autistic Family Support) to help raise money for them. Pictures will be posted as they're finished. Today I started work on a new digital painting (shown up top). The backdrop is finished and I have the basic sketch of the couple done. Will try to finish it up before next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment