Tuesday 6 September 2011

Coming Out To Do List

Sorry about the long hiatus, everyone. The summer school holidays took up a lot of energy. Now that school has started again, I'm hoping to get this blog back on track.

First of all, for those who don't already know, I recently came out as being bigender. If you don't know what bigender is, check out my blog archives. My coming out video can be found on my youtube channel here.

I've come out to my closest friends, my family, and online peoples so far, in addition to a few of the organizations that my son and I are associated and involved with. There is quite a list left to do, though, so I've decided to type up a list here so I don't forget anything.

Send Deed Poll to:

  1. Virgin Media
  2. Electric/Gas Company
  3. General Practitioner (GP)
  4. Social Services
  5. Water Company
  6. Dentist
  7. Landlord
  8. Job Centre
  9. Council
  10. TV License

I think that's it, but if I think of anyone else, I'll add them to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment