Thursday 4 August 2011

Birthday and Fitness Update

Tomorrow is my 34th birthday, and in celebration I spent two days and two nights with my boyfriends. They baked a wonderful triple chocolate cake for me and gave me a card and a very thoughtful gift.

My fitness programme is coming along nicely. I weighed myself yesterday and have lost two pounds since last month. My measurements haven't changed much except for my upper arms which have lost half an inch.

Height: 5 feet
Weight: 162 lbs
Waist: 37"
Thighs: 25"
Calves: 16"
Arms: 12.5"
Chest: 38"
Neck: 13"

My arm strength has increased so starting today the weight used for biceps curls will be increased and the repetitions will be decreased, slowly working back up. The weight used for butterfly curls will remain the same, as my goal at this time isn't to build up my pecs, but rather to lose fat in my chest.

Daily Exercises:

Cardio: Either walking a minimum of 30 minutes a day OR playing a cardio-intensive game on the Kinect (i.e. Dance Central, UFC Trainer, Zumba Fitness) for 30 minutes or more.

Weights: Biceps Curls - 10 reps at 2.5 kg, gradually increasing up to 35 reps at 2.5 kg per arm
               Butterfly Curls - 30 reps at 1 kg per arm

No comments:

Post a Comment