Friday 8 July 2011

Fourth of July, Losing Weight, and other stuff

Been a while since I updated here. Sorry about that. Truth be told, there's not been much to say.

I hope everyone in the States had a good 4th of July. Obviously, it isn't celebrated here in England, but we have Guy Fawkes Night in November!

Trying to lose a bit of weight. Not much though. Actually, I'm more wanting to build up muscle and get rid of excess fat. If I lose weight in the process, so be it. My exercise "regime" is using handheld weights for 20-30 minutes each day and to either walk outside for a minimum of 30 minutes or play on my xbox 360 (Kinect games) for 30 minutes to an hour every day. I'm not really on a diet, but I'm trying to eat more veg and fruit and less junk food and drink more tea and water and less pop.

As of this past Tuesday, I weighed 164ish lbs. We'll see how I'm doing in August. I'm not going to weigh myself except for at my boyfriends house (which I visit once a month) and when my GP wants to weigh me. Also, just for future reference, my measurements are as follows:

Waist: 37"
Thighs: 25"
Calves: 16"
Arms: 13"
Chest: 38"

No comments:

Post a Comment